Shipping, Returns, and FAQs
The Feiyue Shop will only ship to addresses in United States and may not ship to P.O. boxes. Unfortunately, international shipping is not available at this time. Shipping rates will vary according to shipping method, location, and the weight of selected items.
The below schedule applies for UPS ground shipping.
All products are shipped via FedEx Ground (unless expedited shipping is chosen at checkout) from our Missouri warehouse Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Any order received after 3P.M. Eastern time, will not be processed until the following business day. Please also allow a 1-2 business days to process your order. Please note: During high volume periods orders may take up to 10 business days to ship from our warehouse for ground delivery orders. We make every effort to ensure timely delivery of your goods.
After a shipping label has been created, we will email the tracking number to the email address you provided at checkout. FEDEX Ground delivery is usually 3-5 business days. Want to know a more specific transit time estimate? Click here to see the estimated transit time to your location. Just enter zip code 63645 in the origin zip code field.
All returns must be authorized in advance by Feiyue Customer Service. Feiyue is not responsible for customer returns made outside of the Feiyue Return Process (see below). Additionally, Feiyue-shoes.com cannot issue returns for items that are purchased at other locations or websites. Returns will only be accepted for unused merchandise, which is in its original packaging and can be resold as such, purchased within the previous 30 days. Proof of purchase is required. Feiyue does not provide exchanges.
To begin the Feiyue Return Process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Feiyue Shop Returns’ in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, please include:
- Full name on the billing address
- If you use an alternate e-mail to the one with which you registered on Feiyue to contact us, it will need to be provided.
- A valid telephone number
- Your Feiyue order number, which can be found in the e-mail of your receipt.
- The reason for return
- Within approximately 2-3 business days, Feiyue Customer Service will send a Return Authorization form and UPS shipping label by e-mail. Please note that it may take longer to receive this e-mail during holidays.
- Following the instructions provided in the return e-mail, pack your product in the original shoebox and place it with the Return Authorization document in the original box you received. Secure the parcel appropriately.
- Cross out with a marker all previous shipping labels. Attach the UPS Return Label sent in the email to the shipping box, preferably covering the original shipping label. *Please note that you MUST use the UPS label provided by Feiyue for your return. If unused within ten (10) days, the label will expire, in which case you may contact Feiyue Customer Service to have a new label issued.
- Bring the package to any authorized UPS shipping location. If you need assistance locating one near you, please use this link: UPS Dropoff Locations
Upon receipt of your return, the product will be inspected to make sure that it is unopened and unused. If the product is deemed to be used or unsellable, Feiyue-shoes.com reserves the right to deny the return request and refuse to issue the purchaser a credit. Once the returned product passes inspection, a credit will be issued to the card with which the original order was placed. Please allow approximately 3-8 business days depending on the bank or credit card used for the credit to be processed back into your account.
Products sold through the Feiyue Shop are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of receipt. Manufacturer’s defects will be determined by Feiyue. Valid claims will receive a full refund. Improper fit is not valid criterion for warranty. Proof of purchase from the Feiyue Shop online store is required. Misuse, abuse or alteration of product voids warranty. A replacement or credit will not be issued for returned products that have experienced excessive wear or any type of abuse or mistreatments.
Got questions? We have answers! If you don’t find the answer to your question here, Contact Us, and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- How long will it take for my order to get to me? Please allow 2-8 business days to process and deliver your order (order may arrive sooner).
- Can I ship to a PO Box address? Our shipping service does not ship to PO Boxes. However, if you visit our Store Finder section, you can see a full listing of our retailers who sell our products.
- Can I order internationally? We are only shipping outside of the United States via Feiyue online stores managed by our overseas distribution partners. If you’re visiting our site from outside of the United States, please visit our International section to find a retailer or distributor in your country.
- How can I check on the status of my order? To view the status of your order, you may click on the link from your order confirmation email. Registered users may also login on our website to review their order details.
- What’s your return policy? Please visit our Shipping and Returns section above.
- What payment methods do your accept? We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Did my card get charged? When using a credit or debit card on Feiyue-Shoes.com, your financial institution may place a monetary hold on your account. This hold is usually released when the completed transaction is received by the bank, but the release of the hold may take several days, depending on your banks policies. Please check with your financial institution for more information.
- Do you accept bank gift cards, such as Visa and Mastercard? We do accept bank gift cards; however, you must retain the gift card. In the event of a return, the refund can only be processed to the gift card. Feiyue is not responsible for lost gift cards.
- Can I cancel or change my order once it has been placed? We pride ourselves in processing your order as quickly as possible. Orders are sent to the warehouse generally the same day. Once the order has been received by our warehouse we can no longer cancel or change an order. Please contact email@example.com or (855-286-6998) as soon as possible and we will try to service your request.
- Why is my promo code not working? We recommend that you check the valid through date to ensure that the promo code is still valid. If the promo code is still valid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (855-286-6998) for assistance.
- Can I combine promo codes/offers? Promotional codes/offers are designated for only one order and cannot be combined.
- Can I expedite my shipping? Currently we do not offer expedited shipping.
- I do not see my size in the dropdown. Is this is stock? Sizes that do not appear in the list are sold out.
- Is there special pricing for non-profit organizations or large volume purchases? Please contact email@example.com or (855-286-6998) for assistance.
- What does Feiyue mean? Feiyue means “Flying Forward” in Chinese.
- Are the insoles in Feiyue removable? Yes indeed! We have recently changed all our insoles into a more advanced EVA material that can be removed easily for drying or washing.
- What sizes do Feiyue come in and how do they fit? Feiyue offers products for men, women and kids US sizes 6C to 13M. Please see our Size Chart for more information.
- How do I clean my Feiyue shoes? You can clean your shoes with soap and warm water. Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine as this may damage the shoes and will void your warranty.
- Does Feiyue offer free shipping? From time to time we offer Free Ground Shipping within the 48 contiguous U.S States only. Excludes P.O Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO. This cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Are Feiyue Shoes Vegan friendly? Yes! We design our shoes with different fabrics such as canva and swim material. Some of our shoes do have leather or suede uppers which are not vegan. You will find this information listed on the product pages' details. Also, no animal products are used in the glues or adhesives we use to make our shoes.